Worthy Platoon hopes to remain a fun community for like-minded gamers to enjoy playing Arma 3 without any stress or drama not inherit to the gameplay. All members are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct below. Please note that individual behavior on the forums and in the game may not be held to the same expectations, however the Code of Conduct applies globally.
1. Respect other unit members, especially the Administrators and Moderators. Conduct yourself maturely and responsibly.
2. Be civil with your fellow unit members, and others in the Arma community. If there is a disagreement, the administration and moderation team is willing to mediate. If there is a disagreement with the administration and moderation team, address it privately with the team.
3. Maintain a disciplined attitude during game sessions. We do not need complete seriousness at all times, however we expect each member to not disrupt any other's ability to play, be immersed, or conduct in-game activities.
4. Ensure that the public image of Worthy Platoon is seen as a positive environment, with reasonable, mature members. Outside of the unit, should you represent us in any way (forum signature, clan tag, etc), be sure you conduct yourself in a way that fosters a positive public image.
5. Worthy Platoon does not abide cheating, griefing, or trolling of any kind. There may sometimes be lighthearted teasing and banter, but if the other party asks for you to stop then you should take that as cue that you may be stepping beyond the bounds of friendly banter and cease your actions immediately.
6. Display of inappropriate material on the forums, website, or Teamspeak server is prohibited. This is included in the public image definitions of Rule 4.
The administration holds the right to remove members from the unit if the administration feels that the member in question has irredeemably acted against the Code of Conduct. The administration also reserves the right to amend and expand upon the Code of Conduct should they feel the need, and will hold all current and future members to the new standards as they arise.